Grilling Sarety Tips during the Summer
This is a list of important safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association when grilling out this summer.
1) DO NOT GRILL inside and enclosed area such as a home or inside a garage.
2) Keep all children away from grills.
3) Make sure to check Gas Grills for leaks in the hoses.
4) Please remove all grease that may have built up on your grill and also in the trays.
5) If you smell gas and are using a propane grill call the fire department right away. DO NOT move the grill.
6) the grill needs to be two feet away from the house, the back deck, and any tree branches.
7) When using a charcoal grill be sure to let the charcoal cool down completely before throwing out the coals.
8) While using a propane grill if the flame goes out turn the gas completely off and wait five minutes before lighting it again.
Stay safe this summer while grilling out with family and friends.