Busted Pipe causes major damage in Kitchen
SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties in Progress.
Take a look at this kitchen in Bardstown, KY. Notice that most of the structural material was removed for drying. This was due to the amount of water damage in the cabinets and flooring, that made them unsalvageable. As you can see, SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties equipment is working hard to help save the drywall and subfloor. Thoroughly drying out the structure helps prevent the possibility of mold growth and overall well maintenance of the home.
Emergency Water Tips
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Do not use regular vacuum to remove water.
- Remove excess water by mopping or blotting.
- Do not leave color items such as books, magazines, etc. on wet carpet.
- Keep out of areas with sagging ceiling from retained water.
Remember if you should need any assistance call the experts at SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties. "We are always here to help."