If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Media Blasting Fire Damaged Home with Dry Ice

SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties cleaning a fire damaged home in Mt. Washington, KY

When this homeowner called she was completely overwhelmed with the devastating damage from a fire caused by faulty wiring. SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties quickly began working to restore this home and to make it look, "Like it never even happened." We started with certified fire technicians cleaning and removing belongings, restoring as much as possible. One of the processes we used for the exterior was Media Blasting with Dry Ice. We chose this method to remove soot, stains, kill bacteria on contact, and create less of mess for the homeowners and workers.

Fire Restoration Tips

  • Limit movement to prevent soot particles from spreading.
  • Place clean towels or old linens on high traffic areas.
  • Coat faucets, trim, and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
  • Do not send clothing to a Dry Cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor in.

Remember SERVPRO is open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Just give us a call if you should need any assistance.