What To Do After a Fire
There are some safety tips to keep your family safe and minimize the damage to your property after a fire.
1) Try to limit the amount of movement in your home to prevent soot from damaging upholstery and carpets.
2) Keep your hands clean so you do not soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
3) Take clean towels or sheets and put on upholstery and rugs.
4) Empty the freezer and refrigerator if the electricity is off and then prop open the door.
5) We recommend you change the HVAC filter.
6) Tape off Air registers.
7) Clean chrome with petroleum oil.
8) Wash off houseplants on both sides of the leaves.
Call SERVPRO of Bullitt & N. Nelson Counties and a restoration specialist will be on site quickly to asses the damage and create a plan to get your home back to looking "Like it never even happened."