We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup & Restoration
Basement Flooding can happen at anytime but most flooding occurs during a very heavy rainfall. basements are commonly flooded because they are built below ground level and are the lowest level of a home.
There are six common reasons why your basement could experience flooding.
1) Heavy rain causes water to gather around your home.
2) Storm sewer backup might occur.
3) Hot water tank may fail or water supply line may break.
4) Sewer lateral pipe may be blocked or fail.
5) Sanitary sewer back up.
6) The foundation drainage could fail.
SERVPRO of Bullitt & N. Nelson Counties has trained professional crews available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to handle any flooded basement situations. We are also a Preferred vendor to many National Insurance Companies.