If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire in Hillview, Kentucky

4/22/2016 (Permalink)

Charred carpet from where the heater was setting. There was a sleeping child just a few feet away from the heater that was on fire!

SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties were called to a house fire in Hillview, Kentucky. The fire was started by a faulty electrical heater in a child's bedroom. The fire scorched the carpet and smoke damage was in the insulation and  on the whole upper level of the home.

Our team quickly arrived on the scene to begin the cleanup process.  We first had to remove the smoke damaged insulation and the contents to be cleaned. Then we removed the carpet and padding to be replaced.

Just after a few short weeks, we had it restored back to new again.

If your home or business suffers a fire, please call SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties to help you. We are in your neighborhood and will be there within 2 hours of receiving your call!

Other News

View Recent Posts