Bardstown Office catches Fire
Local Business Fire Extinguished just in time
Take a look at the remains of a local Bardstown, KY office after a fire almost destroyed the entire building. Thankfully, no one was injured in the fire and the blaze was extinguished just in time to save important files and documents. SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties arrived on the scene and began to gently remove valuable items, files, and materials that could be cleaned and salvaged. Once the items were removed the Fire Restoration was in progress; removing vents, drywall, insulation, cleaning the structure with SERVPRO's signature chemical sponges, and setting up SERVPRO equipment to remove any remaining odors.
Fire Restoration Tips
- Limit movement in the home/business to prevent soot from spreading.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim, and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set in smoke odor.
If you should need any assistance call the experts at SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties, "We are always here to help."