If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


4/4/2019 (Permalink)

Devasting fire in Mt. Washington, KY caused by Faulty Wiring

SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties

Take a look at this devastating fire loss in Mt. Washington, KY. This fire was caused by faulty wiring and it practically engulfed the whole house in flames. Thankfully, with the help of the fire department and SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties, this was not a complete loss. SERVPRO fire technicians got to work immediately, by removing damaged material, soot, and setting up equipment.

SERVPRO is the leading restoration company and here's why.

  • Emergency Response within One Hour
  • Latest Technology in Restoration Equipment & Chemicals
  • Trained IICRC Technicians, Fire Technicians, and Cleaning Technicians
  • Held to the highest standard of Integrity & Service

If you should need any assistance call the experts at SERVPRO of Bullitt & North Nelson Counties and we will make it look, "Like it never even happened."


Other News

View Recent Posts