If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Cigarette causes Major Damage

11/29/2018 (Permalink)

Commercial Cigarette causes Major Damage Condo consumed by Fire

Condos catch Ablaze in Louisville, KY

These condos in Louisville, KY were devastated by a fire when one of the tenants disposed of a cigarette butt improperly. Take a look at the skeletal structure that remains after this devastating fire. Luckily, this condo was located on the second floor and the flames did not disintegrate the floor of an above unit. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties quickly arrived on the scene, clearing out debris and safely cleaning the affected areas. Soot particles from the fire can cause even more damage if cleaned improperly. Always be sure you have an experienced company when dealing with a fire loss to preserve as many belongings as possible. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties is, "Always here to help." 

Other News

View Recent Posts