Mold in Bardstown, KY
Mobile Home full of Mold in Bardstown, KY
This homeowner in Bardstown, KY was dealing with respiratory problems and other minor irritations, when she decided to investigate the case. She was surprised to learn that Mold was the corporate. A leaking water heater, that had gone unnoticed caused mold to cover the walls, insulation, and flooring. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties got started on the job right away, so that she could return home as quick as possible. Notice in the photo the mold creeping throughout the insulation. This mobile home had to go under some major demolition to remove the unsalvageable material and to create a safe, clean, mold-free environment. Remember here at SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties, we are, "Always here to help."