Fire in Indiana Casino
Soda Machine catches local Indiana Casino on Fire
This Indiana Casino got dealt a bad hand when a soda machine in the back room caught fire. Luckily there was minimal fire damage, and everyone escaped and was okay. Notice in the photo SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties preparing equipment to began the fire restoration process. Our crew worked long hours to help this business get back up and running as quickly as possible. Fires can be devastating and SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties takes great pride in valuing our customers, making them feel appreciated, and providing the top of the line service. Here at SERVPRO we have only the best equipment, products, and employees so everything we do is held to the highest standard.