If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in closet

This customer from Mt. Washington called SERVPRO because she had a foul smell in her closet. She discovered that her air conditioning unit had been leaking and mold slowly began to grow. Mold was discovered behind the drywall, in the insulation, and in the carpet and the carpet padding.

SERVPRO of Bullitt & N. Counties removed the contents from her closet and had them professionally cleaned by our staff.

We removed the wet drywall and insulation. Cleaned the mold with SERVPRO's specialized formulated mold cleaner, put in new insulation and drywall. We re-painted the closet to where it looked new again.