If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 904-0710

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Vandalism at a church

SERVPRO of Bullitt & N. Nelson Counties was called to a church in Louisville, Kentucky that had been vandalized. The criminals sprayed fire extinguishers al... READ MORE

Commercial Fire in Warehouse

How's this for a bad Monday? The boss was on his way into work at 7:30 am when he noticed flames shooting out of the warehouse. He quickly called the firefighte... READ MORE

Portable Heater fire

Hillivew home caught on fire from a faulty electrical portable heater. The fire was in an upstairs bedroom. The carpet and padding had to be removed and replace... READ MORE

pipe burst

Pipe burst causing water damage in the ceiling. The ceiling had to be repaired and the ceiling fan had to be removed and replaced with a new one. Notice the bef... READ MORE

Fire damage from lit cigarette

These apartments are located in Bardstown, Kentucky. The tenant fell asleep in bed with a lit cigarette that caused a huge fire and damaged several nearby units... READ MORE

Fire damage from log

One cozy evening in Lebanon Junction, KY, this customer sat snuggled near a nice log fire when suddenly it rolled out of the fire place! It charred her floorin... READ MORE

Structural Damage

This homeowner called and distraught that someone accidentally drove through this her home with their car. The driver stepped on the gas pedal instead of the br... READ MORE

Water Damage

This homeowner woke up to a burst refrigerator line that flooded the upstairs in the kitchen as well as in the basement. Water damage in the basement on the ce... READ MORE

Our new Mt. Washington office

We are growing and needed more space! We relocated to Hwy 44. East in Mt. Washington. This gives us greater visibility in the community. In the photo on the lef... READ MORE

Mold in closet

This customer from Mt. Washington called SERVPRO because she had a foul smell in her closet. She discovered that her air conditioning unit had been leaking and ... READ MORE

Mold in crawlspace

This home had mold in the crawlspace in their Shepherdsville home. Mold in crawlspaces occur for many reasons from trapped moisture to a water leak from inside ... READ MORE

Mold on cupolas

You probably never thought about garages and attics holding humidity and moisture, but they do. Moisture promotes mold growth. Cupolas are designed to keep air ... READ MORE

Water Damage from Refrigerator Line

This home in Louisville was affected by a broken refrigerator line. It flooded the kitchen and leaked into the basement affecting the ceiling. SERVPRO of Bullit... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in Bedroom

This is another before and after photo of the house in Lebanon Junction, Kentucky where a smoldering log fell out of the fire place and caused heavy smoke damag... READ MORE

Flooded Pediatrics Office in Mount Washington, KY

This Pediatrics office in Mount Washington, KY was well underway of supplying healthcare for the littlest patients in the Bullitt County area. Suddenly, a water... READ MORE

House Fire in Shepherdsville, KY

When a Wood Burning stove set fire to a home in Shepherdsville, KY it caused extensive damage to the side and roof of the home. The fire spread quickly througho... READ MORE

Animals being Naughty in Mt. Washington, KY

This homeowner in Mt. Washington, KY will never forget the gift their loving pets left them only days after Christmas. Notice the towels and the saturated carpe... READ MORE

Pipes Burst in Lebanon Junction, KY

When this homeowner in Lebanon Junction, KY decided to escape the Kentucky winter for a warmer climate, Old Man Winter hunted them down. Notice the After pictur... READ MORE

Hidden Dangers in Bardstown, KY

This homeowner in Bardstown, KY could smell mold, but it was no where in sight. Certain types of Mold can have fatal consequences. Thankfully, SERVPRO of Bullit... READ MORE

Hurricane in Houston, TX

This homeowner in Houston, TX faced almost complete devastation, when Hurricane Harvey ravished their home. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties was privil... READ MORE

Hot Water Heater Woes in Shepherdsville, KY

This homeowner in Shepherdsville, KY woke up to some major problems, when the line to their hot water heater busted in the middle of the night. The water spread... READ MORE

Flooded House in Lebanon, KY

Kentucky rain was pouring down on this home in Lebanon, KY. The once so called lawn, quickly turned into a stream flooding the home and leaving behind destructi... READ MORE

Wind Storm and Old Shingles in Shelbyville, KY

This homeowner in Shelbyville, KY found out quick, that wind storms and old shingles don't mix. Notice in the before picture how the wind shredded the old shing... READ MORE

Flooded Business in Evansville, IN

This business in Evansville, IN isn't planning a trip to a water park any time soon. Water is last thing they want to see after heavy rains caused some serious ... READ MORE

Busted Pipe in Taylorsville, KY Business Center

This Business Owner in Taylorsville, KY discovered a real mess Wednesday morning when they came into work. One of the buildings pipes burst over night saturatin... READ MORE

Flooding in Mount Washington, KY

The Sump Pump in this home in Mount Washington, KY fought the good fight, but was no match for the extreme heavy rains and already saturated ground. This homeow... READ MORE

Cozy Carpet Nightmares in Mount Washington, KY

This homeowner in Mount Washington, KY added some Carpet to make their home feel a little warmer and a little more cozy, especially during the Winter months. Ho... READ MORE

Fire Extinguisher Damage in Louisville, KY

This buildings floors in Louisville, KY lost all of its shimmer and shine when a small fire had to be extinguished. The residue left from the Fire Extinguisher ... READ MORE

Sump Pump fails in Louisville, KY Home

This homeowner in Louisville, KY suffered a great loss when the Sump Pump within their basement failed to operate. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties qui... READ MORE

The Beginning and Ending of a Mold Nightmare in Bardstown, KY.

This homeowner in Bardstown, KY had a leak go unnoticed for far to long. By the time it was discovered, this leak had turned into a mold nightmare that had grow... READ MORE